Mushroom Zoodle Dinner - Whole30, Easy, and Delicious!

"Megan, party of one."

That's me! Though I still live at home (shout out to Mom and Dad), I often cook for me, myself and I. Miss Independent. Miss Self-Sufficient, ya know what I mean? 

So I tend to opt for easy, one pan meals that I throw together but that doesn't mean they're not delicious! Make this even simpler by using Cece's Veggie Noodle Co. organic zucchini noodles which are now available at Costco's in Socal!

Mushroom Zoodle Dinner for One

Getting started and smelling good!

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 package Cece's Veggie Noodle Co. zucchini noodles 
  • 1 cup sliced mushrooms
  • 1 tsp ghee butter
  • 1/2 tsp minced garlic
  • 2 tbsp bone broth 
  • 3 oz precooked shrimp
  • 1/4 cup sliced red onion
  • pink himalayan sea salt to taste

Directions:

  1. Preheat skillet on medium heat. 
  2. Add ghee butter and minced garlic. 
  3. Once the ghee butter is melted, add the red onion and mushrooms, saute for 5-6 minutes until tender. 
  4. Add bone broth, zucchini noodles and pre-cooked shrimp. Cook for 6-8 minutes until shrimp is warmed through.  
  5. Remove from skillet, top with pink salt to taste, and enjoy!
See how easy that was? 

Macros: 205 calories 12c/7f/25p

Do you cook for one or for a family? Sometimes I cook in bigger batches and save the leftovers! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List