Friday Finds!

I've been finding some neat snacks lately! I just have to share!

Bohana Popped Water Lily Seeds - What? If you're like me, that name confuses you just a little. Well, don't overthink it. That's exactly what they are! Seeds of a water lily that have been popped for snacking purposes! These make a great popcorn substitute. This snack has been around for thousands of years in India but Bohana has reinvented it in three flavors: Soulful Spice, Himalayan Pink Salt, and Wild White Cheddar. I loved these! They are so poppable and satisfying! Check them out here: https://bohanalife.com/

Smart Cakes - Here's a smart idea: a moist, delicious cake with no sugar, no carbs, and no grains. Pfttt, impossible, right? Wrong! Smart Baking Company may have some sorcery because these cakes are just what I described! I honestly cannot believe how good they are! I haven't yet tried tangerine flavor but I have tried chocolate, lemon, cinnamon, and coconut. My personal favorite is Coconut but they are all good! These are great for any gluten free, dairy free or low carb dietary restrictions. Trust me, you'll be amazed! Did I mention they're only 38 calories a piece?! Have your cake and eat it too! Check them out here: https://smart-baking.com/smartcakes/

Lemon Smart Cake topped with Pearl Butter Turmeric Coconut Butter
Bang Energy Drinks - Okay, so I have an energy drink problem. I recently started trying some flavors of Bang Energy Drink and they are so good! They have tons of flavors and while I've had a few that were "meh", I 've never had a gross one. The problem? They have a whopping 300 mg of caffeine and are sweetened with sucralose. The upside? They are cheaper than Monster Energy Drinks, they have creatine and BCAAs so they make a great pre-workout and they are sold at my local gas station. Current favorite flavor is Sour Heads! It's so good! That being said, I'm going to try to tame my addiction lol! Check them out here: https://www.facebook.com/BANGenergy/

Do you drink energy drinks? What's your favorite? I call them my guilty pleasure! 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List