Friday Finds - Food and Fitness!

Another Friday means another round of Friday Finds!

Flavored PB&CO - I have seen Flavored PB&Co on Instagram and my curiosity was piqued. It's a powdered peanut butter but in fun flavors like Salted Caramel and Birthday Cake! I have tried those two flavors so far and they are amazing! They actually have mix-ins like toffee bits and rainbow sprinkles! I've used them on sweet potatoes, rice cakes and more. I definitely recommend these! Check them out https://flavoredpbco.com/

Lululemon Align Leggings - Am I late to the party or what? I know everyone raves about lululemon leggings. I once went in the store, tried on a pair of the clearance leggings (which were still expensive) and wasn't crazy about them. Then, I recently got a gift card and tried on the Align leggings and I understand the obsession! They are buttery soft and have a great stretch. They are super high waisted which is something I like. I probably would never spend my money to buy full price ones but I'm a cheapskate! I would check Poshmark!

Flavolution Seasoning - Healthy seasonings for every occasion! I actually won the Cinnamon toast and Chocolate Mocha seasonings in a giveaway. They also make savory seasonings which I'm sure are good as well. The Cinnamon Toast actually tastes like cinnamon sugar toast! They're low/no sodium and zero calories. Check them out here: https://theflavolution.com/shop/

So Delicious Frozen Mousse - This is something I have been looking for in stores for a long time! I finally found it at my local Earthfare grocery store! It's a non-dairy, lower calorie frozen mousse. One pint container is 300-330 calories. I have tried the Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter Swirl and Lemon flavors. The peanut butter is my favorite so far! They are so good! Use their product locator to find where they are sold near you! http://sodeliciousdairyfree.com/store-finder

Is there something you've been looking for lately or anything new you've found? Let me know!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List