Friday Finds!

Another round of Friday Finds coming at ya!

Detour Lean Muscle Bites - So you like candy but you you're trying to be fit? No problem! Now you can have a delicious snack with some protein! Detour Lean Muscle bites are small snack bars in m&m and cookie dough flavors! I can't wait to try them! They are available exclusively at Vitamin Shoppe and Amazon. Check them out here: https://www.amazon.com/Detour-Lean-Muscle-Bites/dp/B07LG8VB89
Zensah Ankle Support - Compression Ankle Brace - Great for Running, Soccer, Volleyball, Sports - Ankle Sleeve Helps Sprains, Tendonitis, Pain
Photo from amazon.com

Zensah Ankle Compression Sleeve - So I've been dealing with another injury (doctor's appointment this week) and I needed something to help me while I wait on my doctor's appointment. I ordered the Zensah compression brace and it is really helpful. It's small, tight, and comfortable. I've been a long time fan of Zensah compression socks and this sleeve is no exception. Check it out here:amazon.com/zensah

Fre Recover Me Night Cream - I love my Fre Skincare and they have been coming out with so many awesome new products. The newest  product is a revolutionary night cream that regenerates and strengthens your skin barrier while you sleep. It's specially designed for active lifestyle! We could all use a little R&R, right? You can buy any of the Fre products here: https://www.freskincare.com with code: HHF for a discount!

What have you been discovering lately? Anything new on Netflix?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List