NEW FLAVORS of Enlightened Ice Cream!

Are you familiar with Enlightened Ice Cream?


If you're not, you should be! They are a lower calorie, higher protein ice cream that come in tons of fun flavors! Now they've come out with five NEW flavors to add to their line up!
  1. Cookies and Cream
  2. French Toast
  3. Glazed Donut
  4. S'mores
  5. Movie Night

1. Cookies and Cream  - This is the most classic of the new releases and it did not disappoint! It had mostly small cookie bits but did have a few bigger cookie chunks. It had a creamy texture and tasted just like the real deal cookies and cream ice cream! It's a win!


2. French Toast - I found this one to be super sweet (not a problem to me), with a sweet base and a thick maple swirl which verged on a caramel flavor. Again, it was creamy and tasty! The second time around was even better than the first - I love it!


3. Glazed Donut - I had read reviews before mine saying it tasted like Enlightened's Birthday Cake flavor with the addition of a chocolate swirl. I thought that was pretty accurate but it didn't bother me. Aren't donuts little cakes after all? The chocolate swirl was almost fudge-like, super thick and tasted just like the icing on a chocolate glazed donut! The copious sprinkles with the chocolate icing swirl and cake flavored ice cream had me seeing donuts!









4. S'mores - This ice cream was a sweet base abundant with graham cracker bits and a thick chocolate swirl. Enlightened doesn't skimp on swirls! I really liked it although I didn't taste much of a marshmallow flavor.

5. Movie Night - This one was probably the most unique of all the flavors! It was described as butter popcorn ice cream with chocolate chunks and a caramel swirl. It delivered! There were TONS of small chocolate chunks and a flowing river of caramel. I got a slight buttery flavor, but nothing too crazy. Sweet and salty is classic combo! This is definitely a pint I will reach for again!

Have you tried Enlightened? Which of the new flavors sounds best to you?

If Enlightened is not sold near you, fill out a product request form ( https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0756/8579/files/Request_Form_ICE_CREAM_BARS_PINTS_Web.pdf?13452243922946649332 ). They really work! Enlightened ice cream was formerly unavailable near me and now it is sold in three different stores in my area!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List