- 1-2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup cashew milk (may substitute milk of choice or water)
- 2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter (I used Crazy Richard's Pure PB)
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop Slap Nutrition Salted Caramel BCAAs (may omit or substitute caramel flavoring and sea salt or salted caramel protein powder, additional peanut powder, etc.)
- Add ice, milk, powdered peanut butter, half of the maple syrup, banana, and BCAAs to your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, top with remainder of maple syrup and some peanuts if desired. Drink up!
I love the salty sweet flavor combination and this was a delicious, fun snack that's super easy to make! Let me know if you try it or what your favorite smoothie is!