Halo Top Ice Cream


Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream!

I am so in love with ice cream, I don't think I have a limit. Thankfully, Halo Top Creamery makes it possible for us to enjoy an entire pint of ice cream for a snack! Their pints range from just 240 to 280 calories and boast 24 grams of protein! It sounds too good to be true, right?! It is true, though!

They also happen to be insanely good, in my opinion. They freeze hard because they use organic stevia and erythritol to sweeten it. They're low sugar, low fat, gluten free, kosher dairy and are made with milk, cream and eggs! Let them defrost a bit to get that perfect creamy texture or I've done 15 seconds in the microwave on the defrost setting.

The classic, vanilla, is so perfect. It has a rich vanilla bean taste and perfect texture when you let it sit out. It clocks in at 240 calories, so of course, I load it up with toppings. 

 I've only had the privilege of trying Mocha Chip once and mine was sadly lacking the white chocolate chips! I contacted the company and they promptly responded with a coupon to replace it but the store near me doesn't sell that flavor so I'm eager to try it again. It was very chocolatey with a subtle coffee flavor.

Mocha Chip minus the chips :(
Mint Chip is so amazing. The mint flavor is refreshing and sweet, not overwhelmingly minty. The chocolate chips are the perfect complement. I enjoyed one as a post run snack and on another day as breakfast!




Birthday Cake! It was very good and I loved the sprinkles. Honestly, it wasn't a far cry from vanilla but less rich vanilla bean and more just vanilla. Sprinkles, however, are the real shining stars.



Another refreshing pint (good for breakfast) is lemon cake! I was skeptical of this, as I always am of lemon flavored things, however, the flavor is perfectly balanced. It has that lemony tang without going overboard. It's just the right balance of sweetness and tartness. I have experienced this flavor being a little more icy than the others, though. 


Don't forget chocolate! It's also very rich and chocolatey. The flavor is perfect for chocoholics!


Strawberry, unpictured, also hits the nail on the head flavorwise! It tastes like perfect strawberry ice cream, there's no other way to describe it! I could probably eat 3 pints of it! LOL!

Overall, I really love Halo Top Creamery, their ingredients, nutrition, commitment to quality and their great customer service! Check here: http://www.halotop.com/where-to-buy to find out where you can buy it locally!

I'm currently hosting a giveaway on Instagram. Search the hashtag #summerfullofpints for more details and hurry! It ends September 21!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List