Straight from the Source - The Ice Cream Source!

I LOVE ice cream.

No, I mean I really love ice cream.

If you follow me on Instagram (@healthy_happy_and_free), you know what I mean.

So what's an ice cream  addict  loving girl to do when she can't find all the ice cream her heart desires?

Get it from the source!

IceCreamSource.com is an awesome website that is chock full of ice cream options. From light ice cream to gelato to Italian ice to non-dairy ice cream to frozen yogurt to ice cream bars - they have it all! Heck, they even have goat milk ice cream!

The site is super easy to navigate with options to shop by Category, Price, Brands, Top picks or Gift Packages. There is also a search bar if you are looking for something specific. I love the gift package options because seriously, what better gift could there be?? (If anyone is looking to send me a gift - here's an idea. 😉)

Some of the most popular brands on their site are Chocolate Shoppe, Ben & Jerry's, Enlightened (my favorite!), Halo Top (#OG), Yasso, Haagen Daaz, and Coconut Bliss. Just to give you an idea of the extent of their selection, they have 57 products from Enlightened. So if you can't find a product locally, check icecreamsource.com!

Ice Cream Source recently sent me an awesome package of goodies that I can't find locally. The package was delivered via UPS. They ship Monday through Friday. It arrived frozen and in good condition. I was delighted to see French Toast, Chocolate, Strawberry Cheesecake and Marshmallow Peanut Butter Enlightened pints which are a few that are hard for me to find locally!




They ship the products in a cooler with enough dry ice to remain frozen well into the night of the date of the delivery - though they advise the ice cream is transferred to the freezer ASAP. Always use proper precautions when handling packages with dry ice. A fun fact from their website: the temperature inside the box is about negative 110 degrees F which is 100 degrees colder than your freezer! I greatly appreciate the care they put into packing the products! Did I mention free shipping on orders over $75? Better stock up!

I loved the customer service, the plentiful options and the ease of using icecreamsource.com! Next time you're freezer reaches poverty ice cream inventory, try going to the source - The Ice Cream Source! Maybe you'll find something new!

Check them out https://icecreamsource.com/ and be sure to sign up for their email list so you can find out about the latest sales and promotions!

What's your favorite ice cream?

These products were sent to me for free but all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List