Top Food Product Picks of 2019

Can you believe it's 2020??? 

Where is time going?

I thought it would be fun to round up some of my top picks from 2019! Let me know which things you have tried and what your top picks are!

Protein Ice Cream: Enlightened 

If you're looking for a protein ice cream, I would hands down say #TeamEnlightened. Some other popular brands seem to consistently have texture issues/freezer burn. Enlightened has a dense, creamy texture (make sure to let it soften), and flavors that I truly love! It's a very tasty way to get that extra punch of protein!


Vegan/Paleo Ice Cream

Ooh this is a tough one! I tried a few new to me ice cream products and a couple of stand out ones were: 

Fronen (https://www.eatfronen.com/), a banana based paleo ice cream with very few ingredients. If you have gut issues, this would be a good choice! 

Vixen Kitchen Ice Cream is paleo vegan gelato made with the highest quality of ingredients and it shows. The texture and flavor are rich and delightful and a small, woman owned business that I'm happy to support! Check them out here: https://vixenkitchen.co/

Cado Ice Cream is made from avocados. Yes, you read that right. Ice cream from avocados. This makes it super creamy and the flavors are great! I would never know it was made from avocados! Check it out here: http://cadoicecream.com/

Protein Bars: Built Bars and Quest Caramel Chocolate Chunk

Built Bars came out of nowhere and took the fitness world by storm. A lot of people were skeptical at first but jumped on board after tasting them. They all have a soft, nougat-y filling enrobed in rich, real chocolate. They're like a little protein candy bar with a great macronutrient profile if you're into that sort of thing. Find out what the hype is all about and get a discount and free shipping with this link: share.builtbar.com/HHF2020

Quest bars are a long time top selling protein bar brand and they've been dropping new products like crazy! One that really stood out to me was the Caramel Chocolate Chunk flavor. It's sweet, chewy and gooey! I love it! 
Built Bar

Snacks:

Lesser Evil Popcorn

I absolutely love this popcorn! It has great flavor, and texture and I love their brand mission. They also have paleo friendly Paleo Puffs and Egg White Curls that are also delicious! 

Popped Water Lily Seeds

I've tried a few brands (Asha, Bohana, Taali) and I loved them all. These are a great alternative to popcorn as they totally satisfy that crunchy, munchy snack desire! I love them and it's such a fun new (to America) snack concept! 


Clio Bars

My love for Clio bars runs deep. They are greek yogurt bars coated in chocolate. The greek yogurt filling is reminiscent of cheesecake and comes in a variety of flavors! They have a decent amount of protein, gut healthy probiotics and delicious taste to boot! 

Chomps Meat Sticks

These tasty meat sticks have a simple list of ingredients you can probably pronounce. They make a great protein snack and sometimes I'm just craving a nice meat stick! They also come in several varieties from Jalapeno to Turkey to Cranberry. I haven't met a flavor I didn't like! They also happen to be Whole30 approved! Check out their sticks here: bit.ly/31y5NC1

Frozen Entrees Real Good Foods 

Okay, Real Good Foods, I see you. RGF came out swinging in 2019 with a lot of new innovations. Their products are gluten free and often could fit into a keto lifestyle. Most importantly to me, they taste great! The stuffed chicken breasts swept me off my feet! The chicken enchiladas have just the right amount of spiciness and the cheese Italian entrees have me swooning. I would recommend them if you're in need of a quick, frozen entrée. Use code: HHF at realgoodfoods.com to save!

I'm sure I missed 10000 favorite foodie finds of 2019 but cest la vie. Maybe I'll make a Part B! 🤣

So tell me, what did I miss from your top picks?

Comments

  1. Yum, everything looks amazing and delicious. I tried keto sticks from Sweetwood Smokehouse, you can go to https://www.sweetwood.com to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List