EZER Snack Protein Mug Cakes

How to make mug cakes e-z-er?

How to make getting protein e-z-er?

How to make a vegan, protein, mug cake in 60 seconds? EZER!

Let me break it down for you.

EZER snacks makes protein mug mixes. Each mug cake has 20 grams of plant based protein. Yes, 20 grams to fuel your active life. They are also gluten free, refined sugar free, and vegan.

They utilize pea protein which is a great vegan source of protein as it has 9 essential amino acids along with BCAAs for muscle protein synthesis.

They come in 3 flavors: Coffee Latte, Dark Chocolate Extreme and Peanut Butter Blast.

To make the mug cake, add two scoops of a flavor of choice, add cold water, stir until smooth and microwave for 1 minute. How easy is that?

I first tried the Coffee Latte flavor. The water and cake mix stirred together quite easily. I popped it in the microwave and then used a knife to remove my cake from the mug. I topped it with whipped cream and mini chocolate chips! It was a tasty treat! The texture of the cake was moist and pleasing, though a bit more dense than traditional cake, I still enjoyed it.

The flavor was a mild coffee flavor and paired perfectly with my toppings. I could taste a bit of the pea protein flavor but it wasn't overwhelming or offensive.

I'm excited to try the other two flavors - I think Dark Chocolate extreme may be my favorite!

The easy of these mixes makes them great for traveling or on-the-go. Heck, you could even have cake at work! Plus, since the mix is free of raw flour and egg, you can even eat the batter uncooked. I won't tell. 😉

You can check them out at https://ezersnacks.com/.

Let me know which flavor you would try first and what toppings you'd choose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List