Must Read List

Have you been spending more time at home?

Have you finished your entire list on Netflix?

If the answer to these is Yes, you might be looking for some ways to fill your time. I personally love to read, especially while laying out in the sunshine. So I thought I would share some of my all time, must read books! I'm a fan of fiction so these books are all fiction!

Longtime Favorite: A Separate Peace
I read this book as a freshman in high school and it never left me. The emotions are so piercing and the story so unique that I never forgot it. 

Thought provoking, emotive, and relatable to the core - this timeless classic will have you turning pages. 

Female Must Read: The Bell Jar
Sylvia Plath captures a character that reached deep within my soul. It touches on mental health, feminism and more all while being extremely readable, imo. 

Lived Up to the Hype: The Fault in Our Stars
John Green is a master story-teller and this book lived up to the hype. It goes beyond a typical teen romance with topics and feelings that can affect any age group. 

Suspeseful Must Read: The Girl on the Train 
This book was impossible to put down. That's all I will say! 

So hopefully this gets you started on your summer reading list! What's your favorite book? 

Let me know if you'd like more lists like this - there's plenty more where it came from! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru