Protein Fluff!

I've recently become addicted to protein fluff and I've been eating it almost daily.

What is protein fluff?


It's fluffy, sweet protein bliss. Above, I topped it with half a Lenny and Larry's cookie, g2g bar (see my review: G2G Protein Bar Review), cookie dough Gbutter (see my review: GButter Review) and sprinkles, of course.

Many times when I post a picture of my protein fluff bowl, people ask me for the recipe, so here it is!

Ingredients:

1 scoop protein powder (I've been using Quest brand)
1 banana
Pinch of xanthan gum (I don't measure)
About 3-4 cups of ice (I don't measure)
Just enough water to make it blendable

So it's more of an idea than a recipe.

Method:

Blend. Blend. Blend. And blend some more.

With my little ninja, it takes for-ev-er. I'm not sure how long it would take with a more powerful blender but if you're thinking that it didn't work and that it's too icy, then there's a very good chance you just need to keep blending. It seems like it will never fluff up and than all of sudden, it turns into fluffy creamy goodness. Then I blend a little longer to get all the ice chunks out, add my toppings and voila!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List