Product Review: GButter

I'm an active person and I'm trying to grow some muscles here, so choosing good foods and eating plenty of protein are important to me. Gbutter is a high protein spread made with nuts, whey protein, and sweetened with stevia. It's non GMO if you're concerned about that. So it sounds great, right?
But how does it taste? AMAZING. I could eat this straight out of the jar. I wouldn't mind diving straight into a pool of gbutter. 
I really can't decide on a favorite flavor - they're all so good. I recommend the butter pecan flavor on a baked sweet potato with cinnamon. I love using the brownie batter flavor for topping protein pancakes or Protein Cheesecake or anything really. 

It's not the same texture as peanut butter, more gooey? It's hard to describe but I love it! Brownie batter isn't just the name either. If you microwave it, it's a healthy brownie! 

Use code: "gbuttermeg" for a discount! 

Nutritional Stats per 2 Tbsp:

Brownie Batter:
115 calories
6.7f
5c
10p

Cookie Dough:
157 calories
9f
5c
14p

Cinnamon Bun:
150 calories
10.1f
2.4c
7p

Butter Pecan:
130 calories
8f
4c
10p


Photo from: https://www.pureformulas.com/g-butter-126-oz-352-grams-by-g-butter.html 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List