2018 Product Discovery!

Can you believe another year has come and gone?

Time is such a weird thing. It's happening right now!

Anyway, here are some of the fun new products, foods, etc that I discovered in 2018! There's a lot of innovation happening and I love it!


  • Fre Skincare - Have I raved about this enough? This all natural, Argan oil based skincare has a great mission and great products from cleansers to detox masks!
  • Square Organics Crispy Peanut Butter Bars - Square Organics is a long time favorite of mine and this year they dropped the new peanut butter crispy bars! They taste so good and satisfy that sweet craving!
  • Enlightened Dairy Free - The people asked and Enlightened answered revealing a new line of dairy free ice creams. I still prefer the regular Enlightened but these make a delicious choice for those that need dairy free options! 
  • Air Fryer - This is one purchase I don't regret! I use it almost daily for sweet potatoes, vegetables, chicken wings and more! I love the versatility of this new-age convection oven appliance!
  • The Cereal School - this product is so innovative and the execution was flawless - a low carb, zero sugar cereal that will transport you back in time to grade school! It's crunchy and delicious. Color me impressed! 
  • Siren Snacks - These vegan protein bites are a new take on protein snacking. Instead of committing to a whole bar, you can have a bite or two or a whole bag of bites. It's up to you. Not only that but they taste delicious! 
  • Eat Smart Sweets Vegan Gummies - I guess companies are really trying to reach the vegan community as Eat Smart Sweets released two new gummy options - fish and sour blast buddies. I have tried the Sour Blast Buddies and they are fantastic! My new movie snack!
  • Misfit Ray - I love this fitness tracker because it's small, sleek and waterproof! I wear it in the shower - no problem! It tracks my steps, calories and sleep which I can view in an app on my phone! I think it's a great product and budget friendly too!

Honestly, I could probably go on and on but those are just a few of my favorite 2018 newbies. What was your favorite new product of 2018? What are you hoping for in 2019?

Other honorable mentions: Arctic Zero new light ice cream and reformulated dairy free blew it out of the water; Popped water lily seeds is a trendy, new snack that I love; Clio bars have changed the game with their greek yogurt bars coated in chocolate - mindful indulgence at it's best; Granola butter is an epic new spread made from oats!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List