Product Review: Sheila G's Yummy Treats!

Have you heard of Brownie Brittle?



Brownie Brittle is a popular sweet snack that has been around for a while. I'll admit, it never had too much appeal to me because the word "brittle" made me think it would be really hard and crunchy. My parents love it though! 

Recently, I came across some new, fun snacks at my local Publix: Cookie Bites, Brownie Brittle Bites and Thindulgent Chocolate Bark. I had to try them! I then discovered that these products were part of Sheila G's line of snacks! 

I first tried the cookie bites which are essentially crisp cookie bites coated in chocolate and they are sensational! They taste like candy, clock in at only 150 calories per serving but be warned: they are addicting! Having tried these, it makes me want to try the Brownie Brittle bites which are similar - they are crisp brownie brittle pieces coated in chocolate. Coat most anything in chocolate and I'm game. 

Next up was the Thindulgent Chocolate bark. There's just something about chocolate bark that makes it more exciting than a chocolate bar, right? The bark is thinner than a typical chocolate bar and packed with yummy add-ins for a flavor and texture fiesta. The flavors available are Cashew Toffee, Smores, Caramel Pretzel and Dark Chocolate Almond. I tried the Caramel Pretzel and was not disappointed. They sweet and salty combo never fails me and the chocolate was sweet and smooth. It is also made with Fair Trade Certified Chocolate. 

I am excited to try more of the product offerings from Sheila G's because I was so impressed with these! If your local store doesn't carry these items, I would say: request it! You can get a product request form and find out more about Sheila G's treats here: http://browniebrittle.com/

I was provided with free product coupons to sample these products but all opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List