Oh Yeah One Peanut Butter Pie Protein Bar Review

Peanut Butter Pie and just one gram of sugar? Oh Yeah! But how does it hold up in terms of taste, texture and nutrition?


 Macros: 220calories 8f/23c/22p

As you can see, this bar is very high in protein and relatively normal for fat and carbs. It is sweetened with sucralose, non GMO and gluten free. Some people aren't a fan of sucralose but I'm honestly a bit ignorant on the subject and still consume it occasionally.

The flavor was ehhh. It was peanut butter-esque but not straight up peanut butter. The texture was dense and chewy which I enjoy. It has some sort of smooth coating which I also like. The flavor also seemed to have a bit of an aftertaste to me. This was most definitely NOT my favorite Oh Yeah! One bar. I really enjoyed the Birthday Cake, and Almond Bliss. I look forward to trying their new flavor, maple glazed donut!

Overall, I'd rate this 6/10.

Texture Shot

Have you tried this bar? What did you think?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List