Friday Finds!

Hey there! I've decided to share a few products, services, podcasts, etc. that I've been enjoying lately!

First up is a practical one: Yes to Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes (can be found at Target)

I don't know about you, but when I go to the gym (especially if I hit the StairMaster or bike!), I get SWEATY. I had bought some cheap facial cleansing wipes from the Dollar Tree but they just weren't cutting it. I felt like I might as well be using a dampened paper towel. I've also recently been breaking out in little bumps on my face so I decided to try something different. I haven't been using these long but they feel really good on my skin. They have cucumber, aloe vera, and other natural ingredients to cleanse and nourish your skin. I'm hoping the breakouts will stop!
target.com

Workout Apparel: Kitty Gains

Who here is addicted to buying workout clothes? I'm guilty. I just recently got a Kitty Gains crop top to workout in. It says "Purrfect Form". They have a ton of fun tops with different sayings and other cute apparel as well. Check them out: Kitty Gains








Next up is a new-to-me podcast: Girls Gone WOD Podcast

I've been listening to the Mind Pump Podcast for a while now and they recently did an episode featuring Joy and Claire from the Girls Gone WOD Podcast. I started listening and I might be hooked. They are very down to earth, relatable, fun and easy to listen to. They do Crossfit (thus, the WOD) but you don't have to do Crossfit to enjoy listening to them. They tackle real life subjects like anxiety, nutrition, and more. Give them a listen! Girls Gone WOD Podcast


healthyhelperblog.com

Healthy Helper's Savory Banana Flour Breakfast Bread

I saw this originally on Instagram and was immediately intrigued. You may already know my love of NuNaturals products, and this recipe utilizes their Banana Flour. It's a flour made from green starchy bananas (i.e. not sweet). It's high in Prebiotic R2 Resistant Starch which helps grow probiotics. It's gluten free, has 3g of fiber per serving and 330mg of potassium. I happen to have some on hand so I'm excited to try this savory bread recipe! I need to get my hands on that Everything Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joe's! I think this bread would be great with some cream cheese spread on top! Yum!

What are your current obsessions, interests, and finds?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List