Friday Finds!

Another Friday and another round of Friday Finds!


The Girl On The Train (US cover 2015).png
from Wikipedia.com
Girl on the Train - I've been trying to read more lately and some books are almost a grind to get through. This book was captivating from the start. It's a page turner that I could not put down. If you like psychological thrillers, I would recommend this book!

Heka Good Keto Bars - There's a new bar in town and it's supposed to be good, heka good! These bars looked and sounded great and with just one gram net carb, it seemed too good to be true. I tried the peanut butter chocolate chip bar. It tasted good, not overly sweet. It had a Quest-bar ish texture but slightly more sticky. I think these would be a good option for someone on the keto diet but probably will not be a regular for me personally. Check them out here: https://hekagoodfoods.com/


 Paris Café Single Wick Candle - Bath And Body Works
from bathandbodyworks.co
Paris Café Candle from Bath and Body Works - I love candles. I just adore them. For some reason, in fall and winter, I love them even more. It's not often I share a specific candle I love on the blog but this scent will instantly transport you to a Parisian café (not that I've been to one lol). It creates an ambience that is irresistible. While you're candle shopping, you can smell all the pumpkin and leaves and harvest candles your heart desires. It's candle szn.

Bowmar Nutrition Frosted Animal Cookie Cashew Butter - I had my eye on this fun nut butter for a while and I finally had the chance to try it. I already love cashew butter so the nutty base was already a win. It tasted sweet and had a nice thick, yet drizzleable texture. The macros are higher in protein and lower in calories than your average nut butter so it's a good option for people who track macros plus it just tastes good! Check it out here: https://bowmarnutrition.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List