Friday Finds: Familiar Faces, New Finds!

Friday Finds featuring Familiar Faces!

Try saying that 10x fast. 

Some brands that I have been loving lately have come out with awesome new products that I just couldn't ignore. The world needs to know! So read on to see some new products from familiar faces. 

Built Bar Peanut Butter Flavor - Okay, it's the flavor we've all been waiting for from Built Bars. Peanut Butter. It was 100% worth the wait. These bars follow the same idea as all Built bars with a soft, nougaty like center coated in rich chocolate. This flavor seriously tastes like a Snickers bar, yet it boasts 20g of protein! You can't beat that! If you haven't checked out Built Bars yet, wyd?? You can find them here: https://builtbar.com/ and use code: HHF2019 to save! Shipping is always free! 

Quest Bar Chocolate Caramel Chunk - Quest is slaying the game with consistently coming out with new flavors and products. Though they now have protein powders, bars, chips, and even pizza, the bars will always be my favorite product from them and they just keep getting better. This flavor has sweet, gooey pockets of caramel throughout, not to mention chocolate chunks. The bar has a soft, chewy texture that I love! Check them out here: QuestNutrition.com

Bowmar Cornbread Protein Nut Butter - No, that's not a typo. Cornbread. Nut Butter. I was hesitant. I was scared. I was intrigued. I don't really know how to describe this cashew based protein spread. It's slightly sweet with a hint of corny flavor? Whatever it is, its growing on me and I'm starting to love it! I'm not sure if it beats animal cookie though. Time will tell. Check it out here: BowmarNutrition.com

Real Good Foods Roasted Tomato Stuffed Chicken - Now available at Walmart and with a new flavor, the stuffed chicken breasts are by far one of my favorite products from Real Good Foods. The price point at Walmart is great too! I've only tried this flavor and the Spinach artichoke and loved them both! This one is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and roasted tomatoes. It makes for a quick, easy and delicious entrée. Find them at your local retailer or check them out online: https://realgoodfoods.com/ and use code: HHF at checkout to save!

So that's it folks! Some familiar brands coming out with all sorts of fun new flavors and products! I hope you check them out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List