Friday Finds! Winter Edition

Hello Winter and hello dark, cold nights and dry, winter air. Winter doesn't have to be all bad though! Here are some fun finds I've come across lately that are perfect for winter!

Badger Balm Sore Muscle Rub - I love this rub. As someone who is active, I liked the idea of something for my sore muscles. This balm has cayenne pepper and ginger to soothe sore muscles while simultaneously moisturizing my skin. It uses essential oils to nourish the skin. It is certified organic and non-GMO. I love this rub. Check out all the Badger products here: badgerbalm.com


Organic Sore Muscle Rub - Original large
US National Whitewater Center Outdoor Ice Skating - If you live in the piedmont region of North Carolina, you've probably heard of the Whitewater Center. It's a huge facility with kayaking, whitewater rafting, hiking, ropes courses and more. This winter they opened a huge ice skating area for the first time. It has a skate up bar serving beer, coffee and hot chocolate. There is a beer garden with views of the skating. I haven't been yet but I'm planning on it! The price includes skate rental. They also have a lights walk that is free, winter fun! Check out the facility here: https://usnwc.org/

Ned Hemp Lip Balm - This company is a company that I trust. They're endorsed by several podcasts I follow and one in particular (Claire of Girls Gone Wod podcast) recommended their lip balm. It is truly a great lip balm. It's super moisturizing and perfect to combat the dry winter air. Check out their full line of products here: https://helloned.com/

Disney Plus - Okay, if you haven't heard about Disney plus, you may actually be living under a rock. Disney came out with their very own streaming service and it's taking the world by storm. From old classics, to Disney Channel originals to all the Star Wars your heart could desire, Disney+ has been my go-to for binge watching on these dark winter nights! I've currently been watching Boy Meets World and I just started watching the Star Wars show: The Mandalorian.

What have you been loving lately? Do you get dry in the winter?

Picture from badgerbalm.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List