Siren Snacks: Innocent Indulgence!

Watch out protein bars, there's a new snack in town. 


Siren Snacks were developed as a result of the founder being diagnosed with a chronic autoimmune disease. She had to undertake a journey of clean eating and her sister joined her! Together they developed snack bites to satisfy the need for sweet snack bites. They added in a punch of pea protein and voila! Siren Snacks were born. 

They check all the boxes:
  • soy free
  • gluten free
  • grain free
  • nut free
  • non GMO
  • vegan 
  • no artificial sweeteners
  • no artificial flavors 
They are sweetened with a blend of monk fruit, stevia and dates. They currently come in four flavors: Snickerdoodle, Brownie, Cookie Dough, and Lemon Poppyseed. 

I loved the small, snack-able bites. They make the snack so fun to eat and they make it last. The texture was great as well. It was soft and cookie-like, without being oily or sticky. I didn't detect any weird pea protein aftertaste, just sweet goodness. The snickerdoodle tasted just like snickerdoodle to me, the brownie was a nice rich chocolate flavor. They are not overly sweet, but definitely sweet enough for me. I really enjoyed all of these, but my favorite was probably snickerdoodle - I love the cinnamon kick! 

They bites come in a small bag - one bag = one serving! Score! However, you could also eat a few and save the rest for later. They are perfectly poppable! 

Macros: 190-200 calories 21c/8f/12p 

I definitely recommend these whether you have a plant based lifestyle or not - they are an innocent indulgence for anyone and they make a great ice cream topper! 😉 Check them out here: http://www.sirensnacks.com/
Brownie Siren Snacks on Enlightened Ice Cream


Which flavor would you try first?














I was provided these products for free but opinions are all my own. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List