National Pumpkin Day!

Did you know October 26, 2018 is National Pumpkin Day?

Well, now you do! Don’t fret! I’ve rounded up some of my favorite recipes and pumpkin snacks so you can get your pumpkin on!


  • Pumpkin Protein Cheesecake -this is one of my all time most popular recipes! It’s creamy, delicious and so easy!  
  • Creative Snacks Pumpkin Yogurt Coated Pretzels  are some do my favorite pumpkin snacks! They also make other seasonal snacks like apple yogurt pretzels and pumpkin granola. I find them at my local grocery store! 
  • Farm & Oven Pumpkin Bakery Bites  are a delicious snack that will satisfy your pumpkin tooth and provide 40% of your daily veggies! They are incredible! Just don’t tell your kids about the hidden veggies and they’ll never know! 
  • Pumpkin Spice Fiber Muffins  are my most recent recipe development and they make a great anytime snack! They’re moist and delicious and have the bonus gut-health benefits of prebiotic fiber and low sugar! 
  • Enlightened Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream  is the grand finale to this pumpkin round up! They hit the nail on the head with this flavor with real pumpkin, perfectly balanced spices and an espresso swirl to finish it off - this is the perfect finish for National Pumpkin Day and it weighs in at just 240 calories per pint! Indulge in all the pumpkin goodies with no sugar crash! 




Other honorable mentions: 
  • Lindt Pumpkin Truffles are a seasonal find and taste great for an indulgent treat! 
  • Quest Pumpkin Pie Bar has been revamped! I haven’t tried it yet but I would like to! 
  • Pumpkin Pie RX Bar is another seasonal protein bar so get it while you can! 
What’s your favorite pumpkin food? Can you believe I’ve never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte?? Let me know, is it overrated?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List