Friday Finds - Chocolate Edition!

Another Friday, another round of Finds - this time featuring quite a bit of chocolate so we'll roll with it!

Hu Chocolate Hunk - I have tried and loved Hu Kitchen chocolate bars and when they came out with Hu Hunks, I was dying to try them. They are chocolate candies without the shiny glaze - just pure unadulterated chocolate. They did not disappoint. I love Hu Chocolate and I think these were executed perfectly. They are also vegan and paleo friendly! Check them out here: hukitchen.com

Tru-Chocolate- Tru-Chocolate makes different chocolate candies that are Non-GMO, vegan and kosher. Their chocolates are sweetened naturally with xylitol and have a good ingredient list! They offer chocolate covered raisins, almonds, and solid dark chocolate bites. Check them out here: tru-chocolate.com

ChocZero Peppermint Bark - I have already tried and loved ChocZero bark and chocolate squares which are sugar free, sweetened with monk fruit (in fact I have a discount code: healthyhappyandfree when you purchase from their site). However, I have missed out on the peppermint bark! I finally managed to purchase it before it went out of stock! It has little peppermint pieces in it and they really mastered the combo! It's not overpowering but just right. I love the Choczero products and customer service. Check them out here: https://www.choczero.com/

Phew, so much chocolate so little time. What's your favorite type of chocolate?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List