Friday Finds!

New Year New You?

I don't know but I do know these are a few finds that have been helping me reach my goals for this year!

  • Five Minute Journal - Can you change your life with just five minutes a day? Sure! This nifty little journal prompts you to show gratitude, reflect on how the day can be great and how it could've been better, etc. It also features positive quotes at the beginning of each day and encourages you to commit to using it consistently. It has been a great help for me dealing with anxiety and really thinking about how I live each day. I definitely recommend this journal! You can find it here: https://www.intelligentchange.com/
  • Sunday Scaries Gummies - Have you been hearing about CBD? Um, who hasn't?? CBD is a non-psychoactive substance derived from hemp oil that is shown to have many benefits including digestion, anxiety relief, pain relief, etc. Sunday Scaries harnesses the power of CBD in fun gummy form. I just recently got a small bottle and I'm excited to see how they help me fight off the everyday scaries! Their products use full spectrum CBD with no THC and they have lab results on their website. They also have a vegan version! Check them out here: https://forsundayscaries.com/
  • EU Naturals Serenity - EU Naturals is a supplement line to empower your health with 100% natural ingredients. They have a wide range of supplements to help with digestion, joint pain, nausea, sleep and anxiety, hormonal health, prenatal, etc. They reached out to me to try a product and I chose Serenity which is an stress relief and natural sleep aid. It contains Zinc, Magnesium, Valerian extract, L-theanine, melatonin and other natural substances to help you sleep. I have found it to help me fall asleep and getting more/better sleep is one of my priorities this year! Check out their broad range of science backed, natural supplements here: https://store.eunatural.com/
How are you doing with your 2019 goals? Have you found any new items to help you reach your goals?

Comments

  1. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout mega888 test account of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Superb work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List