Friday Finds! Keto Friendly Foodie Edition

Long time no Friday finds! I’m bringing it back with a keto friendly foodie edition!

First up is Two Good Yogurt by the Dannon company. It boasts just two grams of sugar and is being quickly snatched up the the keto family. It’s a Greek yogurt and sweetened with stevia. I had to try it! They come in a couple fruity flavors and vanilla. I liked them all though the flavors were very mild. It makes a great base for mixing in some fruit, nuts, granola, etc. I recommend you check them out if you like yogurt!




Sola Ice Cream is a low sugar ice cream sweetened with the Sola brand sweetener which is an erythritol blend. Unlike many of the diet ice creams abounding on the market, this ice cream is NOT very high protein. Rather, it’s a bit higher in fat than other diet ice creams. This gave me high hopes. I wish I could say I loved it - and while it definitely wasn’t bad - the texture left a little to be desired. Flavors were on point and safe to say I still enjoyed them, however, Enlightened still reigns supreme for me.
 

Real Good Breakfast Samdwiches - You may be familiar with Real Good Foods pizza, enchiladas or poppers. They are low carb, high protein, gluten free products that are also a hit with the keto community. Well, they don’t seem to be throwing in the towel anytime soon. They recently came out with breakfast sandwiches in a bacon and sausage options. I tried the bacon and I really liked it. They are microwaveable so they are perfect for a quick grab and go breakfast that is packed with protein so it will keep me satisfied. It is egg, cheese, and bacon on a cauliflower bun. I have spotted them at Publix but you can also order online with code: HHF to save on your order!


Do you know anyone trying the keto diet? What do you think of it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List