That “I Won” Feeling

I won! I won!

What did I win?

I'm winning on nutrition!

At  least that's the idea behind IWON Organics line of organic protein snacks!

Their mission is for everyone to feel good by eating real foods, even on the run! They've packed that positive energy into plant based protein snacks. They are made of things like peas, beans, and brown rice for a balanced nutritional profile that makes them a great snack option for anyone with an active or busy lifestyle.

So what kind of snacks do they have?

Protein Chips - They have plant based protein chips ranging in flavors from ranch, bbq to cinnamon French toast! While the flavors are good, I will say the texture leaves something to be desired. I just think it's really hard to make a protein chip because I will always compare it to a standard potato chip and it will just never be the same. That being said, they make a great, balanced, on-the-go snack. Just don't expect it to taste like a Lay's potato chip, okay?

Protein Stix - These also come in a variety of flavors. So far I have tried Mesquite BBQ and the flavor was great! I was actually surprised how much I enjoyed this snack! It's almost like a crunchy Cheeto but slightly different. It has a satisfying crunch and I would definitely recommend these!

Protein Puffs - I haven't tried these yet but they appear to be almost Cheeto-like in texture. They come in Cheddar Cheese, Caramelized Onion, Red Pepper and Tapatio Limon. I think I'm going to like these!

Protein - O's - These are essentially protein cereal. The shape is not exactly what I expected but the texture and flavor was good! I tried the Berries n Cream. They also come in Apple Cinnamon and Chocolate! I am very curious how the Chocolate ones are! The Berry flavor was sweet but not overwhelmingly so. I enjoyed it as a snack rather than a breakfast. I also really loved how they packaged it in a tiny box - like a mini cereal box - so cute!

Overall, I liked these snacks! I think they make a great option for on-the-go and love that they have q balanced nutritional profile of protein and carbs to keep me satisfied.

When you purchase from IWON, you're supporting a sustainable product and they give a portion of profits to Heart of a Hero organization. How cool is that?

Check out IWON snacks here: https://iwonorganics.com/

Which snack would you try first?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List