Real Good Pizza - How good is it?

Real Good Pizza is making a splash in the fitness and low carb communities! But just how good is it?

First of all, they stand by using real ingredients. The crust is made from chicken and Parmesan that is hormone free and antibiotic free. The vegetables are non-GMO. They have five star reviews across the board! So far, so good!

I recently got my hands on the "Large" Pepperoni pizza. While this pizza is labeled large due to having two servings, it's really not very large. One half of the large pepperoni pizza is 260cal 16f/4c/25p. Not too shabby unless you're trying to eat a lower fat diet, in which case cheesy, pepperoni pizza is probably not your friend lol!

Dat cheese pull 
The taste test! I went into this knowing that the crust was made from chicken and Parmesan so I was not surprised that the texture was pretty different from a traditional pizza. It was pretty dense and had a bit of a cheesy flavor. However, it was more crust-like than seems possible given the ingredients. I thought it was pretty good, overall, especially if you're following a specific diet such as gluten free or low carb. It tasted like a frozen pizza to me! I will note however, that my dad, who was unaware of the lack of gluten, tried it and did not like it, so you may not be fooling your friends if you serve this under the guise of a regular pizza.

I would eat it again but what I really want to try is the breakfast pizza!

Have you tried the Real Good pizzas? What do you think of them? What's your favorite pizza chain? I'm caught between Pizza Hut and Papa John's. I'm looking at you cheesy bites crust!

Check them out here: https://realgoodfoods.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List