Friday Finds!

Welcome to this weeks round up of finds!

My Bite Vitamins - Okay, so you've had gummy vitamins, chewy vitamins, etc. But have you ever had chocolate with a whipped caramel center? They have a variety of vitamins from multivitamins to melatonin to bone support and more. I tried the D vitamin so far and also have the calcium. They taste delicious! They taste like a chocolate nougat filled candy and it makes me look forward to taking my vitamin every day! They are sold at Target. If you like your vitamins to taste good, I would recommend these. Check them out here: https://mybitevitamins.com/

Nekstella - It's a healthy nutella! I've been interested in trying this product for some time and finally got the chance. They actually have a variety of low carb/low sugar products but I was primarily interested in their chocolate hazelnut spread and it did not disappoint! It tasted delicious, spreads easily, and has great nutrition statistics. Check out nekstella's products here: https://nekstella.com/

Girls Gone WOD podcast - I've listened to this podcast here and there, but as someone who doesn't do CrossFit, some of the topics didn't particularly interest me. However, now they are releasing two episodes a week - one with just Joy and Claire chatting and I am loving it. They are so fun and easy to listen to and certified Mean Girls fanatics. Check them out: girlsgonewodpodcast.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List