Friday Finds June Edition

It's that day of the week: Friday! Time for another round of Friday Finds!

First up are Hustletics leggings. I have a thing for leggings. I just love them and cannot get enough so I was excited to try a new-to-me brand. Their core value is centered around hustling to reach your goals - giving your all and not settling. They created this apparel brand to provide tools for people to hustle without spending their whole paycheck. A standard pair of leggings runs about $39 and they currently have a few pairs on sale. I tried the Flow leggings in the Tiffany color. I really like the vibrant color. They come a bit above the ankle and fit well. They are high waisted but not ultra high waisted like some other brands I've tried. The material seems pretty good (but not on lululemon level). I would say they are pretty comparable to several other popular brands. My only complaint is that they have no pockets. Other than that, I'm a fan! They ship worldwide so check them out here: https://hustletics.com/

Energy drinks are sweeping the nation. I've tried a few new ones that didn't impress me much but one that was pretty good is the 3D energy drink. I tried the white and I can't describe the flavor but it was good lol! It clocks in at 200mg caffeine (about 2 cups of coffee) and 15 calories. If you like to try new caffeine sources, I would give it a shot!

If you follow fitness accounts on Instagram, you've probably seen Bowmar Nutrition popping up everywhere! They have collagen, pre-workout, creatine, BCAAs, whey protein and more! So far I have tried the Dragon Fruit Pre-Workout and the Sour Cherry BCAAs. The preworkout definitely gives me that caffeine kick and the tingly feeling! It tastes sweet and good. The BCAAs are so delicious which is pretty much my reason for drinking them! They have a lot of fun sounding flavors in their products so I hope to try more eventually! Check them out here: https://bowmarnutrition.com/

Do you drink a lot of caffeine? I'm trying to reduce it, but for now...preworkout and energy drinks lol!

Have a good weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List