Greek Yogurt Freezer Bark!

It's summer so everything is better frozen, right?


I originally saw a similar recipe on ChocZero's blog! I adapted it a bit to suit my fancy and it turned out delicious and refreshing - perfect for a hot, summer day!

Ingredients:

  • 1 container greek yogurt of choice, I used cherry 
  • 1 tbsp ChocZero syrup of choice, I used coconut
  • 1/2 tbsp shredded, unsweetened coconut flakes (or other topping of choice)

Directions:

  1. Line a freezer safe container with parchment paper or wax paper. 
  2. Mix the yogurt and syrup. If you are using plain yogurt, you may want to adjust the sweetener depending on your preferences. 
  3. Spread the sweetened yogurt mixture in the container. Mine was maybe 1/4 inch think so it was not too thin, not too thick!
  4. Top with coconut flakes or whatever toppings you like. 
  5. Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours. 
  6. Break into pieces and enjoy!
I love how you can customize this! Think of the possibilities: caramel yogurt with caramel syrup with crushed peanuts, lemon yogurt with raspberry pieces, plain yogurt with maple syrup and walnut pieces, and the list goes on!

What kind of frozen yogurt bark would you make?

I love the ChocZero syrups for baking so I can have sweets without the sugar! You can check them out here: https://www.choczero.com/ and use code: "healthyhappyandfree" for a discount on your order!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List