FAQ!

FAQ Time!


Here are a few questions that I've gotten! Hope you enjoy!

  • How do you make protein fluff (as seen on my Instagram frequently)?
All you need is one banana, one scoop protein powder (vegan doesn't work in my experience), and a tsp of xanthan gum. The full recipe is here: http://healthy-happy-and-free.blogspot.com/2016/04/protein-fluff.html

  • What blender do you use?
I use this Ninja:


I like that it has multiple blades. Of course I dream of a Vitamix, but this is way more affordable!

  • What type of workouts do you do?
I follow MAPS programming which is from Mind Pump Media. I've listened to the Mind Pump podcast for a long time and I trust their programming. I've done MAPS Anabolic and I am currently doing MAPS Performance. Find all of their programs here: https://www.mindpumpmedia.com/

I also run 3-4 miles about 3 times a week, simply because I love it! I love to participate in 5k races as well!


  • Do you eat the whole pint?
I'm shocked that some people don't eat the whole pint of ice cream lol! I love ice cream, so yes, I eat the whole pint when I post the whole pint on my instagram.

All for me!

Do you have any more questions? Drop 'em in the comments! 

Do you eat ice cream by the pint-ful or am I an ice cream maniac? 😆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List