Product Review: ZenEvo Chocolate

"Chocolate with Benefits"

I think they meant extra benefits because tasting delicious is a benefit of chocolate already. 

All jokes aside, ZenEvo knows that dark chocolate has great benefits, but they wanted to take that one step further by creating chocolate confections that can serve a purpose in your life. They first dreamed up a good tasting energy product and that was just the tip of the iceberg. They created the Energy Chocolate, Weight Loss Raspberry Chocolate, Dark Chocolate with Vitamin D, Protein Peanut Butter Cups, and Sleep White Chocolate.

They were so kind to send me a few samples to try!

Protein Peanut Butter Cup

Have you had other protein peanut butter cups where the interior is some strange, chalky peanut flavored substance? I have. Safe to say, the bar was set low for this product. However, it greatly surprised me. The chocolate was smooth and creamy and rather than having a defined peanut butter center it was peanut buttery throughout and it's made with real peanut butter. It had some texture from the crunchy peanut butter. I really liked it! They make a perfect protein sweet treat!

Weight Loss Raspberry Chocolate

Let me preface this with the fact that I am not trying to lose weight lol! I honestly did not know what this was - the packaging says "Fit". I want to be fit, right? So I tried it. And though the chocolate had a good, smooth texture, there was a very off-putting metallic flavor left behind. I was not a fan. Oops! If you're trying to lose weight, I would say maybe just choose a lower sugar/ sugar free option.


Vitamin D Chocolate Square

If I can supplement Vitamin D with chocolate, I'm down! This square had a slight aftertaste that I can't identify but not too bad. The texture is melt-in-your mouth smooth. 

I haven't yet tried the Driving Energy chocolates (which contains 150mg caffeine, ashwaganda, maca and ginseng) or the Sleepy Sweet (white chocolate with melatonin) but they sound awesome and who doesn't love a sweet snack right before bed?
Overall, my favorite of their products that I tried was definitely the peanut butter cups! They are sweet, creamy and delicious with an added punch of protein. My least favorite was the "fit" squares as the aftertaste was off-putting to me. 

ZenEvo uses French dark chocolate that is fair trade, non-GMO and kosher, they use no added sugars or artificial sweeteners and provide added benefits to help you reach your goals! Check them out here: https://zenevochocolate.com/

Which chocolate would you try first?

Team Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate or White Chocolate
?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List