Creative Snacks! Pumpkin Everything!

The pumpkin craze of fall 2017 is going strong and I'm no resister. I'm embracing all things pumpkin, salted caramel and apple.

Creative Snacks Co. makes delicious snacks and treats while staying away from high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, artificial flavors and other potentially harmful ingredients. Their product line ranges from coconut snacks, trail mixes, granola, coated pretzels, sweets and confections, veggie snacks and more!

What I want to talk about is the seasonal items! I got my hands on the Pumpkin Spice coated pretzels, the Apple Cider coated pretzels, and the pumpkin granola.

Oh my yum! I already love yogurt coated pretzels so I was especially excited about those! These pretzels were not a disappointment. The pumpkin spice ones had a great spicy flavor without being overbearing. I haven't tried the Apple Cider flavor yet but I look forward to it!

The Pumpkin Pecan granola is a granola lover's dream. It has good clusters and a sweet and spicy flavor. Can you believe it's made with real pumpkin!? Check out the ingredients:

I really enjoyed these seasonal goodies and want to incorporate them into some fall recipes! I also noticed peppermint yogurt coated pretzels are a seasonal item for the winter *swoon*. I'll be munching on pumpkin spice until then!

Pumpkin Spice Pretzels sitting pretty on Protein Fluff!
What are your favorite fall treats?  Team Apple, Pumpkin or both?


You can find out where Creative Snacks Co. products are sold here: http://creativesnacks.com/retailers. Happy snacking!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List