Do You Know Better?

Know better about what? Know about Know Foods, of course!

Keep up, people. Know Better Foods is taking the world by storm.

Their products are geared toward a ketogenic lifestyle but anyone can enjoy them. They make so many different foods ranging from waffles, croutons, muffins, wraps and much more. So far, I've only had the pleasure of trying the cookies and waffles but let's just say, I'm glad to be in the know.

Their products have NO GMOS, gluten, grains, wheat, soy, dairy, peanuts, yeast, preservatives, added sugar, or trans fat! Whew. So basically, whatever diet or lifestyle you choose, Know Foods can probably fit your restrictions or preferences. Oh, and the cookies are near zero on the glycemic index too. The more you know...

Though I personally don't follow a ketogenic diet or have any known intolerances, I do love finding and trying new foods made with quality ingredients sans the unnecessary added sugar. Their foods are sweetened using the natural sweetener, allulose. They also incorporate "superfoods" like almonds, chia seeds, flax seed, coconut, etc.

Like I mentioned above, I've only tried the waffles and cookies, but I am impressed!

Chocolate Chip Waffle
Macros: 152 calories 8f/20c/12p (4g net carb)

Chocolate Chip Waffle with coconut butter, cacao nibs and
Nunaturals Cocoa Syrup

The waffles were so delicious! They had a great texture, dense but without being heavy. They were also very satiating! I didn't get hungry for hours!

Chocolate Chip Cookie
Macros: 395 calories 32f/42c/18p (4g net carb)
Do you see how thick this cookie is?!
Mother of Cookie, this thing was huge! It was very dense and tasted great. I could definitely tell it was not your ordinary, grandma's gluten filled cookie, but good nonetheless. I could tell in the texture that there were nuts and seeds throughout but it didn't bother me. I think it would be great warmed up! It's also pretty cool that I KNOW everything listed in the ingredients list!

So if you didn't know, now you know! Check them out here: knowfoods.com!

Have you tried Know Foods? What's your favorite product of theirs? I have so many left to try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List