Buzz Ballz - Energy Balls with a Boost!

I've seen plenty of recipes for energy balls or bites but I've never made any...

Buzz Ballz!
Until now.

I don't know what compelled me to finally join the energy ball party, but it seemed like fun!

These balls have chocolate, collagen, caffeine. Triple C threat.

These balls do NOT have gluten, dairy, refined sugar, or nuts.

Get ballin' my friends! Substitutions will be noted below.

Just stir it together- so easy!

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup quick oats
  • 1/4 cup chocolate tahini spread*
  • 1 packet vimco wellness collagen coffee packet*
  • 2 tbsp cacao honey

Directions:

  1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. 
  2. Mix until thoroughly combined. 
  3. Form into balls, place on parchment/wax paper and refrigerate until you're ready to enjoy!
*Substitutions:

For the chocolate tahini spread, you may substitute any chocolate spread/nut/seed butter. 

For the collagen coffee packet, you may substitute 1 tbsp collagen and approx. 1 tsp ground coffee if you want the coffee kick. You may also simply omit. 

I had these before a run and I was on fire! They were delicious, too!



Have you made energy balls before? What flavor should I make next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List