Product Line Review: Terra Origins


What'sup - plement?

Please excuse my corny pun intro and allow me to introduce you to Terra Origins line of supplements.

I really like this brand because they combine science-backed solutions with ancient, natural traditions to create products that support a healthy life and longevity. It usually seems like science and holistic health are at odds, but I don't think that's true and Terra Origins proves that. They use high quality ingredients and 100% guarantee for free returns.

They offer: Bone Broth Protein Powders (Chocolate, Vanilla), Superfoods Powders (Mint, Coffee, Kiwi Strawberry, Coconut), Grass-fed Whey Protein Powders (Chocolate, Vanilla, Cinnamon), Plant Protein (Chocolate, Vanilla, Vanilla Chai), and several Supplement Capsules.

Obviously, I could not try ALL these supplements, but I did try

Chocolate Bone Broth Protein
100 cal 2f/19p/2f

I was very intrigued by this product because I've never tried bone broth protein before but I am on board with the benefits of bone broth - gut health, bone health, immune function, joint comfort, etc. But what does it taste like? It didn't taste like bone broth, thank goodness! I blended it with half a frozen banana, ice and some water for some chocolate protein sludge. It didn't fluff up as other protein powders I have used do, so it may not be the best choice for my protein fluff recipe. The chocolate flavor was unique. I can't quite put my finger on it - it was almost hot chocoaltey? It wasn't overly sweet chocolatey but I enjoyed it! Good flavor and quality ingredients!

Cinnamon Whey Protein Powder
130c cal 1.5f/5c/24p

They use whey sourced from 100% grass fed cows, utilizing both whey isolate and concentrate to support and promote muscle tissue repair and building. There are no fillers here! I tried it in my iconic protein fluff and it worked great. I'm a sucker for cinnamon, so I really enjoyed this flavor. I think this is a great choice for a whey protein!


Healthy Sleep Supplement

This capsule has the key ingredients: melatonin, L-Tryptaphan, and GABA to promote a healthy sleep-wake cycle with calmness before bed. I have trouble sleeping so I was excited to try this. Sleep is so important for your overall health! I took this for a few nights instead of the plain melatonin I had been taking. To be perfectly honest, I noticed absolutely nothing. Nada. That's not to say this supplement won't work for someone else, it just didn't seem to work for me.


What supplements do you take? Which Terra Origin product would you try first?

Find out more about their products here: https://terraorigin.com/


Comments

  1. I like the way you have told it like it is! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List