Product Review: Awake Chocolate

Caffeine and chocolate, two of my favorite things!

Why not combine them?

That's exactly what Awake Chocolate did!

Each "bite" has the equivalent to half a cup of coffee (so you're gonna want about 4 or 5, right?). You can get the caffeine kick you need in a delicious chocolate snack so you can have more energy to do whatever you need to do - get through a long commute, get through the work day, or rock out at a concert! Whatever it is, you better be AWAKE!

So the big question I had: Does the caffeine negatively affect the taste of the chocolate? Is it truly delicious as they say?

The answer: a resounding yes!

Though I wouldn't say this chocolate rivals the artisan chocolatiers of Italy, it is good tasting chocolate with no weird texture or aftertaste. I let my dad try some and he was hooked! I think he ate 10 in one day (yikes, I don't recommend this amount of caffeine consumption!) and came back asking for more!

The milk chocolate is milk chocolate. What more can you say?

The dark chocolate was not too intense but a good, rich flavor.

The caramel is a milk chocolate coating with delicious oozing caramel inside! If you've ever had a

Hershey's treasure (do they exist anymore??) I liken it to those! This was probably my favorite!

So if you're going to go the office candy stash for that 3pm slump anyway, try grabbing a bite of Awake and you'll have energy to get through your day! Check them out here: https://awakechocolate.com/ and find out where you can find them or you can purchase them from their website!

Do you drink coffee or energy drinks? How many bites would you need?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List