Friday Finds!

Another round of Friday Finds for you! I've been slacking on new tv and books but I'm thinking that may change in the winter! For now, enjoy more food/drink/and workout clothes lol!

Rebbl Drinks are plant based drinks with benefits. I've always thought they sounded good but neglected to try them, until now! I tried the Cold Brew Maca and boy, was it good! It had a good coffee flavor, creamy texture and sweetness to compliment the coffee. I would recommend. It wasn't overly sweet but just right, in my opinion. Not only do they make delicious "elixirs", they have ethical sourcing and donate to Not For Sale to fight human trafficking. Check them out here: http://rebbl.co/. They have a lot of fun flavors with different super herbs and some with protein!

K'bosh Veggie Pizza Crusts are putting the kbosh on carbs! (Disclaimer: I enjoy carbs but I also enjoy added veggies, and trying new things!) This brand has a variety of crusts made from cauliflower and broccoli, zuchinni, kale, etc. They even have a dessert crust that is lightly sweetened with monk fruit. The crusts clock in at just 120 calories so you can go to town with the toppings. I'm excited to try these! Check them out here: https://kboshfood.com/

BOA Running Apparel is new to me! I'm a little picky when it comes to my workout apparel and definitely need different clothes for running and lifting. I decided to try the Women's Stamina shorts in Limeade and I like them! They are flowy and have built in "bloomers" so if you like to run commando, I guess that's good news! I wish they had pockets but they are very lightweight and keep you cool! Check out all their apparel here: https://www.boausa.com/

Dragonfruit is a new-to-me fruit and I'm so glad I tried it! It has a similar taste and texture to kiwi and it is absolutely beautiful! I ate some plain and used it in smoothies to create beautify bright pink smoothies! You have to try it!


Have you tried anything new this week? Have you had dragon fruit before? Let me know!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List