Friday Finds - Foodie Edition!

I have been seriously slacking on the Friday Finds posts. Yet Fridays have still been coming and going, like they didn't even notice. Pft. Well Friday, I've still been finding things! So here's a foodie edition for ya! We all love to find new foods, right?

Bubbies Mochi - I had never tried mochi before. It kind of weirded me out. Why would I wrap ice cream in rice dough? Why? But it's hot and trendy and hipster or whatever and Bubbies sent me a coupon so I couldn't not try it. I went simple and tried a vanilla mochi. I found them at Whole Foods. I would say it was pretty good. I would prefer to just eat ice cream though lol! The ice cream inside the dough was good and I have nothing to compare to, but the rice dough wasn't bad either. So if you're a mochi maniac, check them out! https://bubbiesicecream.com/




Granola Butter - Hey peeps, there's a new butta on the block. You've heard of peanut butter, almond butter, sunbutter, coconut butter, and now granola butter. What is granola butter? Organic Spreadable Granola duh. The ingredients are: gluten free oats, flax, olive oil, coconut oil, grass fed collagen (not in vegan version), maple syrup, salt and spices. It's so tasty! I loved the sweet, cinnamon flavor. The texture is runny and gritty but not in a bad way! You can purchase it from their website https://kween.co or from amazon.com! Check it out!

Rhythm Snacks Carrot Sticks - I already loved their beet chips and knew I needed to try these carrot fries which are essentially just dried carrots in  a fry shape. However, as expected I found them to be super tasty and perfectly snackable. I also love the Bare Snacks new veggie chips. They have carrot chips! So decide which shape you prefer your dried carrots and that will help you choose lol! I thought the Bare carrot chips were much crunchier also. Either way, I love all the veggie chip options! I love the simplicity and purity, nothing funky, no potato starch etc. Just carrots! Check them out: http://rhythmsuperfoods.com/ or https://baresnacks.com/products

Made In Nature Figgy Pop Snacks - Made in Nature produces a variety of clean, simple snacks from dried fruit to Figgy Pops to fruit fusions, etc. Their snacks are organic, non-GMO, allergy and vegan friendly. I tried the Nutter and Jelly Figgy Pops which are made of cranberries, dates and figs with a almond and cashew butter filling. They were okay but I did expect a creamier filling. The fruit flavors definitely take front stage here but these would make the perfect hiking snack! Check them out here: https://www.madeinnature.com/. You can find them at Target and Walmart.

Lindt Butter Pecan Truffle - Ooh a slightly more decadent foodie find! On the shelves of your local Walmart, you can find the sinful indulgence of a Lindor truffle. They have a new flavor - Butter
Pecan. If you've ever had a Lindor truffle, you know they are amazingly creamy and this new flavor does not disappoint. However, it is a base of milk chocolate and I was expecting more buttery flavor to shine through. But you can't go wrong with a chocolate truffle. Find them at Walmart or a Lindt Store.

Have you had any Foodie Finds lately? I love trying new things!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List