More Foodie Finds!

Did you see my most recent Friday Finds post? It was full of tasty treats! But wait, there's more!


The Cereal School - Do you have a favorite childhood cereal? Do you ever wish there was a way you could enjoy the nostalgia of sweet, fun cereal, while still watching your sugar and feeling like a semi-adult? Introducing The Cereal School! I was privileged to be sent some prototype samples of a cinnamon hoop cereal and a fruity hoop cereal. I was so impressed! They taste delicious and have a great crunchy texture! The ingredients are pretty solid too: pea protein, all natural sweetener blend, non-GMO corn starch, vegetable fiber, sunflower oil, pea fiber, cinnamon, natural flavors, spices, etc. They are gluten free, non-GMO and vegan. Now that's what I call adulting. Check them out on Instagram @thecerealschool

Supah Stah Chocolate - Do you want to feel like a supah stah? Who doesn't? This brand of chocolate make superfood, organic chocolate bars. They have Medicinal Mushroom, Gogi berry, Mullberry and Naked. They want to offer a better chocolate choice and they did not disappoint. I've only tried Mullberry so far but the chocolate base was rich and smooth and the mullberry complimented it nicely! Check them out here: https://supahstah.com/ P.S. I am in love with the packaging!

Hu Chocolate - More chocolate? Yes, chocolate is important. Hu Kitchen created a chocolate bar to fit their high standards. These chocolate bars are paleo, vegan, organic, fair trade, and delicious. Wow, are they delicious. They come in flavors: almond butter and puffed quinoa, cashew butter and pure vanilla bean, simple, salty, hazelnut butter, vanilla quinoa crispy, crunchy mint and crunchy banana. My favorite so far (I haven't tried them all yet!) is cashew butter which literally has a layer of cashew butter in the middle. Is this real life? Check them out here: https://hukitchen.com/collections/chocolate


Air Fryer Pretzel Bites Recipe Remake - Do you remember my vegan nacho cheese recipe? I love it! I wanted to make it again but I needed a dipping vehicle. So when I saw Kim Hoeltje share an air fryer pretzel bite recipe on her Instagram (@kimhoeltje) I had to try it! The bites are not exactly the texture of a mall pretzel, but they are so easy, and made the perfect vehicle for my nacho cheese sauce! Kim shares tons of awesome recipes and is very active on Instagram, so check out her page! https://www.instagram.com/kimhoeltje/

What chocolate should I put on my chocolate bucket list? Do you have a foodie bucket list?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List