Friday Finds - Self Care and Activewear

This week's Friday finds includes some self care items and some active wear items! How fun!

Honey Face Mask - I've heard of honey face masks but never really gave it much thought. However, recently, I've been having some outbreaks so I was researching some natural remedies and honey face masks came up. Honey is a natural anti-microbial and antibacterial agent but you need to find a raw or manuka honey because the processed ones lose these properties during the processing. I used https://beekeepersnaturals.com/ raw honey. I just simply spread it on my face, let it sit 10 minutes and rinsed it off. My face felt amazing right away and smelled good too lol! I would say give it a try!

Fre Skincare Detox Me Mask - Another face mask coming at you! Face masks are my new thing. I already love Fre Skincare with their 123 set for skin that sweats. They are cruelty free, vegan, natural and plant an Argan tree for every set sold. They recently released the new Detox Me mask which is a natural clearing mask to prevent post sweat breakouts and acne, remove excess oils and unclog pores which is so perfect for me right now! It's unscented but has a fresh, natural smell. I seriously love it! You can get it for 15% off with code: HHF at www.freskincare.com/HHF.

AlphaPack Fitness Set - I recently won a giveaway for a workout set from AlphaPack Fitness and I was so excited! I received the Violet Set (sports bra and leggings) in size XS. The set fit very well; the leggings were very tight, and very high waisted. The sports bra is simple but comfortable and supportive enough for me. I thought this set was so cute and works for me. My only wish is that the leggings had pockets. The leggings were also long in comparison to other leggings I have so this is great for taller girls but probably not so much for shorter girls. I am 5'6 and they were long but not too long. Check them out here: https://www.alphapackfitness.com/ and keep up with them on Instagram for giveaways!


Zyia Activewear Sports Bra and Leggings - This brand offers an XXS option for sizing so I was a little apprehensive regarding what size to choose. I went with XXS (I am normally an XS, 0-1) and it worked out fine. The leggings were very tight but I would rather them be tight than loose lol. I thought they were very cute and loved how high waisted they were. The sports bra was very comfortable and had cute details in the back. The customer service is also very nice as the rep tried to help me figure out what size to order! Check them out here: http://zyiaactive.com/

What do you do for self care?

Comments

  1. Everyone must think about his/her health and should start working out on daily basis I also have joined the gym recently. These morning gym sessions make me feel s refreshed. I like to wear the winter friendly Alo Yoga pants and hoods to feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List