Friday Finds!

It has been a hot minute but here we are with some noteworthy finds!

Built Bar
Built Bar - These new protein bars are making waves with their great macros (110 calories and 15g protein) and unique texture. They have a light fluffy interior with a chocolate coating on the outside. They are like a candy bar! I had the opportunity to try a variety box and I loved every flavor. Check them out here: builtbar.com

Argan Oil - Fre Skincare sent the gift of pure Argan oil this past December and the timing could not have been better. My skin is so dry in the winter! I've been using a couple drops after my shower on rough patches of skin (elbows, back, hands, etc.) and the ends of my hair. This oil is like a miracle - it moisturizes me but does't make me feel greasy! Check out Fre Skincare (I love all of their products!) here: freskincare.com and use my code: HHF to save!

Fortifx Bars - These protein bars have also been very popular on Instagram lately. These large bars have a granola bar interior with a chocolate coating. Chocolate coatings make me happy. I tried the Pretzel flavor and the multi-layered bar made for a satisfying texture and the salty-sweet flavor was on point. These bars are so good and a pretty hearty snack if hanger is striking! Check them out here: https://fortifx.com/

Shrewd Food Protein Crisps - Cheese balls with protein - that's how I would describe these! I had been curious about these unique snacks for a long time and finally got to try the cheddar cheese flavor and I really liked it. The texture is slightly different than your average cheese puff, but not bad. Check them out here: https://shrewdfood.com/protein-crisps/



What's your favorite protein snack? Have you tried any new protein bars lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List