Do the mash, do the monster cauli mash

Cauliflower Mash 

I'm not afraid of carbs. In fact, I quite enjoy carbs and view them as an essential macronutrient. However, I ran out of potatoes the other night so I decided to experiment with the idea of cauliflower mash. It was vegan, gluten free, low carb and actually delicious! The texture was a little different than mashed potatoes but the flavor was great! 

Ingredients: 

2 cups cooked cauliflower 
2 tsp imitation butter flavor
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk 
2 tsp chives 
1 tsp onion powder 
Salt and pepper to taste

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. That's it! Adjust the spices to your liking and dive into your mountain of mash. I highly recommend butter flavor if you don't do dairy or if you're trying to cut fat. The flavor is impeccable! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List