First, I thought I'd eat one today, then two, then 5. Okay. Stop. Save the other 5 for tomorrow!
They are sweet, cinnmony protein bites with a smooth, creamy interior. Feel free to coat them in white chocolate if you're feeling decadant.
Guess what else? NO PROTEIN POWDER!
- 1 (4 oz) Lenny and Larry's Snickerdoodle Cookie
- 4 oz fat free cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp truvia or sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Crumble the cookie into fine crumbs.
2. Beat the softened cream cheese with the cookie crumbs.
3. Chill the mixture in the fridge or freezer, until firm enough to handle. (I put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes.)
4. Combine the truvia/sugar with the ground cinnamon in a small bowl for rolling.
5. Once the cookie mixture is firm enough to handle, form small balls and roll them in the cinnamon mixture. Store in the fridge if you don't eat them all right away!
Makes 8-10 protein babies
Macros per baby: 49 calories .8f/8.8c/3.2c
per batch: 486 calories 8f/87.8c/32.1p