- 3 medium sized ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp egg beaters
- 5.3 oz fat free greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup nustevia (I used NuNaturals brand, feel free to use any sugar substitute to taste)
- 1/2 cup kodiak cakes power cakes pancake mix
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used Quest banana cream pie)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Mash the bananas first with the beaters of a hand mixer.
- Add the egg beaters, yogurt and sweetener and mix with the hand mixer.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a standard sized loaf pan and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. The top will be browned.
- Let cool and enjoy!
My loaf deflated a little bit after cooling, I've noticed that happen when I bake with protein. If you have any tips or tricks to avoid that, let me know! It has a different texture than your classic banana bread but the flavor is spot on! Let me know and tag me on Instagram if you try this!
Macros for 1/6 of loaf:
141 calories 1f/25c/9p