Crispy Green Fruit - Freeze Dried Fruit Snacks

I'm always on the hunt for a good pre-run snack but I like something light yet carbohydrate based. I often turn to dried fruit but then I discovered freeze dried fruit!

Crispy Green brand makes amazing freeze dried fruit! It's so convenient to just grab a bag. Why is freeze dried so great? Well, it tastes so good! It's almost as if it comes alive again in your mouth and it has a great crunch to it! Dried fruit can sometimes be chewy, which is not bad per se, but I love a good crunch. Also, by freeze drying, they preserve the nutrients and make a great tasting snack without adding any other ingredients. It's simply incredible!

They have seven varieties: apple, asian pear, banana, mango, tangerine, pineapple, and cantaloupe. Though they were all delicious my favorites were probably pineapple, banana, apple, and tangerine! I was so amazed at the pineapple that I had to give my friend some to try! It tastes like fresh pineapple! The banana is so good and sweet that I checked the ingredients to confirm, it's just banana!

They're 100% fruit and non GMO. I highly recommend these snacks! Check them out at crispygreen.com.
Pre-Run Snacking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List