- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp imitation butter flavor
- 1-2 packets stevia or sweetener of choice
- 5 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp brownie batter Gbutter spread (the gbutter spread is a very unique spread so may not be substituted - learn more about it: gbutter review)
- 18 mini marshmallows (I used My Dandies vegan mini marshmallows but you may use any brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a mini muffin pan (you will only use six compartments).
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, egg white, butter flavor* and sweetener. Press this mixture into six compartments of the mini muffin tin.
- Scoop half a tablespoon of gbutter spread on top of each.**
- Place three mini marshmallows on top of each.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then broil until the marshmallows puff and become golden.
*If a richer base is desired, you may use melted butter in place of the egg white and butter flavor.