LiveLovePop Review


If you know me, you know I love popcorn. I've tried many brands, even skinless popcorn! I can't really say I've hated any! However, I do have my favorites. One brand that caught my eye taking the social media world by storm is LiveLovePop! 
What's really awesome about this brand is that they're a mission based brand so each flavor gives back to a different charity. You can learn more about their mission on their website: livelovepop.com.
They also use simple, wholesome ingredients for healthy snacking you can feel good about! 
Not to be forgotten is the medley (yes, cornucopia, if you will) of flavors! The current flavors are honey bbq, lime fresco, sea salt, truffle salt, and salt and vinegar. So far I have tried honey bbq, sea salt and truffle salt but lime fresco may be my next victim!
Mix up of Honey BBQ and Sea Salt
The truffle salt flavor has a nice subtle truffle flavor lightly salted. At first bite, I will say I wasn't blown away but it definitely is addictive. The more I ate it, the more I liked it! 

The sea salt, again did not astound me, and is comparable to other brands that offer a sea salt flavor. There's really only so much one can do with sea salt but it's a classic flavor that I'm glad they offer! 

The honey bbq is a different story! I have never tasted popcorn like this! The flavor hits the nail on the head like a honey bbq chip but in the form of popcorn! I loved it so much, but sadly, so did my dad! lol! 

I can't wait to try the other flavors! 

Have you tried this brand of popcorn? What's your favorite popcorn? Sweet or salty?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List