Product Review: Smart Bark Organics

Do I like chocolate or do I like chocolate?

Yeah, I like chocolate. 

I'm always on the hunt for new chocolate to try and I love finding brands that use high quality ingredients. Introducing: Smart Bark! 

Their chocolate bark is Organic, Non-GMO, made with Fair Trade ingredients, Vegan, and Soy-free. They have four varieties featuring nuts, seeds, and
apple juice sweetened cranberries!

Cranberry Bark 

Apple juice infused cranberries are amidst the smooth 70% dark chocolate. They add a nice sweet and tangy chew to the delicious chocolate. The chocolate base is very smooth and pleasing despite having no soy-lecithin which is commonly used as an emulsifier in chocolate. I thought it was great and if you like chocolate coated cranberries, this is the bark for you!

Trail Mix

This flavor is chock full of fun and nutritious add ins including currants, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and cacao nibs. I love the addition of the seeds for a sweet and salty combo rich in omega-6 fats and some added fiber! This flavor will keep you coming back for more because of it's "flavor explosion" as Smart Bark calls it. You know how you love trail mix but the chocolate is your favorite part? Yeah, this solves that problem. 

Crispy Quinoa 

Like a grown-up version of a Crunch bar, this dark chocolate bark has a great light crunch from Fair Trade puffed quinoa. Quinoa has many benefits from fiber to nutrients and more, so this is a fun and delicious way to get a little extra quinoa! I loved the texture party from this flavor!

Salted Almond

If crunch is what you crave, Salted Almond chocolate bark is here to save the day. I love the combination of dark chocolate and almond so I really enjoyed this flavor. The bark is studded with whole almonds, not measly pieces.

I'm hard pressed to choose a favorite flavor! I would probably lean towards Crispy Quinoa or Salted Almond, though every flavor was good. You can't really go wrong with a good base and each flavor featured the same smooth dark chocolate. With ingredients you can read, understand, and feel good about, I would say Smart Bark is a smart choice for your dark chocolate cravings! I know I'm not the only chocoholic!

You can find out more, or purchase Smart Bark at their site: https://www.smartbarkorganic.com/.

Which flavor do you want to try first? Are you a certified chocoholic like me? Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List