Product Review: Bliss Nut Butters

Nut Butter Addict here.

The first step is acknowledging it, right?

But, I don't really think I'm going to be kicking the habit any time soon. I love trying all different kinds of nut butters and most recently, I tried out the Bliss Nut Butters brand.

Cashew Nut Butter


The cashew nut butter is made simply of cashews, sunflower oil, organic raw honey and sea salt. It tastes amazing! I love cashews so I love this flavor. It's a great balance of salty and sweet. It tastes very similar to the Flyjoy Cashew Cookie Dough energy bar! My only downside to this nut butter is that it doesn't melt but it is very obviously fresh and delicious!





Texture shot of Cashew Nut Butter





















Hazelnut Butter with Cranberries

Hazelnut with Cranberries texture 





















The next flavor I tried was the Hazelnut butter with cranberries. The first thing I noticed is that there was some oil on top, which is not unusual with freshly ground nut butters, however, I stirred and stirred and it really didn't combine well. The end result was still pretty dry and crumbly. The flavor, however, was very good. It was sweet, but not too sweet and I thought the dried cranberries were a nice texture experience but I'm not sure it's my favorite based on what I use nut butters for.

Hazelnut with Cranberries on a sweet potato 
Overall, it wasn't bad, but I wouldn't purchase it again. 

I will update this post when I try the next flavor! Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List